Submission is managed using the EasyChair conference system. To submit your paper(s), you have to:
- Open the EasyChair page for MSKE2013;
- If necessary, create an EasyChair user account. If you have one, you can use your previous EasyChair user account;
- Log in;
- To submit a paper, use the “add a submission” link from the “Submissions” menu, and fill in the proposed form;
- You can modify all these informations untill submissions are not closed [Dates & Deadlines].
- Full papers should follow the submission guidelines of the Journal that sponsors the stream. Guidelines can be found in the Journals’ websites
- Journals are not obliged to publish the Special Issue if quality standards are not met and if there is not a sufficient number of papers